Monday, February 12, 2007

My other 'home'

I noticed that
everytime when I entered this room
I'll do the same routines....
1- open the key lock/door (of course ler or else camne nak masuk kan heheheh)
2- turn on the lights
3- turn on the air-con
4- switch on my desktop
5- open the blind (nie dlm this year kot bukak be4 this tak terperan lak heheh)
and for sure everyone had their own routines right....

So....this is the 'space' where I spent

ALMOST 9 hrs a day during working days (plus minus of course... heheheh)

Till then...... toodles!!!!

2 comments:

juwaidah said...

macam biasa ku lihat bilik ini... :)

Ella said...

ju,

hehehehe tp di mana ya kau lihatnya....

ella duk bilik dr rosli now... n lupa nak habaq ada pensyarah kontrak ex DG fama stay kat ur room... dia kontrak 1 yr.... so neighbour ler kita bila ju balik nti....