Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Now i know.........

After being away for merely 25 days
Now i know how's it feel
when you're not around ur loved ones


Before, i can share the feelings
but now i can feel it.......
experienced it meself.....
and i know it's hard.... really hard


Salute those people
who can abides the feeling
of missing their loved ones
while pursuing the dreams........


Now i know
I'm happy that
I'm back with my loved ones

Even though

I'm a little bit dissapointed
with the unfinished 'plan'


Till then......... adios!

p/s:
tq to dear hubby for the excellent job in taking care of the kids n hse chores while I'm away, i'm really happy and proud to know that I can count on you in everything.........

2 comments:

juwaidah said...

Glad to see you back! Hope everything is okay with you there...

Ella said...

ju,

hi ju.... yap em back tp still byk lg nak kena catch up.... fenin! :D