Friday, April 21, 2006

Dah selamat

Received an sms from my lil sis on Wed... informed me that my elder sis had safely delivered her 5th kids.... so I got a new nephew....... she had a problems during delivering... but when I called her yesterday both mum n baby is ok now... syukur alhamdulillah...

Can't wait to see my new nephew.... actually there's 2 baby that I hadn't have a chance to see yet... my sis in law's daughter that she delivered last year n this year, my sis's son... tu ler duk jauh2 asyik tertingal2 jer ngan events camni... whattodo.......

Have a nice weekend u'oals........

4 comments:

Izhal said...

wah tahniahla to your sister... sampai 5 dah... hebat... dok luar negeri ni banyak jugak yang termiss ye ella... anak buah baru la, sedara kawin laaa...

Ella said...

izhal tu baru 5... kira sket lg tu hehehehe... tu ler dah duk jaun kan... nak buat camne...

Ajzie said...

Tahniah utk kakak ella. Alhamdulilah moga selamat..

Ella said...

ajzie... tq... kita nie bila nak bertmabah ek.. hehehehe