Wednesday, April 26, 2006

what about me

Received an e-mail from my colleague yesterday.... we're from the same faculty just differents department... n this is what she wrote....

wei...

bila hang nak balik m'sia. i dah habis dah pun. n balik 26 mei.

dr.shikin (he he he)

she's at the newcastle uni... n she went there 3 mths earlier than me... hmmm i'm happy that she has finished hers... but, what about me.... (nie blh sound ala2 lagu shannon noll nie). OK hopes this will motivate me more thinking about others that already had the 'title'.........

Back to work n.... as always... FOCUS!!!!!

2 comments:

Izhal said...

tak pa ella, sikit lagi jadi Dr. Ella la tuuu... due date bila? viva bila????

Ella said...

izahal... harap2 gitu ler hehehehe... due date tu susah nak habaq siap submit ler... kat sini klu full time study.. max 5 yrs... n sini tak de viva hehehe... tu klu dah complete terus jer hantar utk examiner..

kat jepun ada viva gak yer.. so u punya bila suppose to submit?