Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bila balik?

Now, that's the comman question I get from people when I met them.... maybe sbb tgk dah lama duk sini tak balik2 lg.... hehehehe...... my answer will be.... maybe in july or klu pe2 pun august lah cos my schalrship will due in august....

But i know.... they asked just because they wanna know..... bukan apa2 kan.... tp tu ler mmg susah nak cakap bila habis.... hubby also keep asking me... 'ibu, sempat ker habis nie?'.... entahler... sometimes i feels like i can finish it in time, but sometimes not.... hmmm... dunno lah, whatever it's we'll be back home by august....

Ohhh, I'll have a meeting with Murray (main SV) this friday.... after nearly 3 mths I haven't meet him... he's always travel here n there.... sibuk ya amats ler paksik nie.... luckily I have Peter to rely on.... so have to prepare something for the discussion.....

Bila lah nak balik nie? Of course the earlier is better.... but most probably we'll stay here till august, nanti dah balik rindu-rinduan plak ngan Perth kan susah plak kan....

Till then, toodles

No comments: