Tuesday, February 28, 2006

study...study....

I had tonnes of work that need to be done but sometimes don't know where to start.... I have all the related materials needed but..... dunno lah, i'm out of time nie.... only 6 more mths to go before I can wrap everythin' (if i can finish on time can lah, if not... sendiri mau ingat ler... adui...)

I wish I can do some retail theraphy like frens back home.... but here, I don't think I wanna waste our money to buy things that I can get with a better price back home.... sometimes ok ler but still I missed shopping 'sakan' session esp. during megasale ker....

OK lah enough with my whining... time to FOCUS!!!!!

2 comments:

Izhal said...

Hello Ella,

Shopping mana-mana perlu je sebelum balik. Like you said, somethings are cheaper back home. Dont forget to buy a car udahle sementara dapat AP ni... Jadi rafidah aziz sekali je seumur hidup... heheh...

U know Juwaidah Sharifuddin? Doing agribus in Cardiff... Hmmm, Maybe I'll see you in UPM's pesta convo one day, who knows...

Tutor Kejuruteraan UPM

Ella said...

Hi Izhal,

Good to know that u're fr UPM too.

About shopping thingy,of course we did some shopping on certain things here, what i meant in this post is... shopping for meself ler... kasut, baju etc. hehehehe.... kete maybe not lah... still not worth it klu beli kat sini.... kat Jepun maybe ok lah kot.

I met Juwaidah when I went back for a conference in 2004. She joined my dept when I'm here so belum kenal betul2 lg ler...
Yap, maybe c u around at UPM...